About the Career Development Network
The University of Minnesota Career Development Network (CDN) is comprised of career and student services professionals from across the Twin Cities campus. Our collaborative approach fosters professional growth and the sharing of best practices among members, which enhances our ability to provide quality career development resources to students at the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities.
CDN provides structure for professional staff development, collaboration, and sharing of best practices. CDN raises the quality, effectiveness and efficiency of career services and increases value to the overall student development and learning experience at the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities.
- Working together with campus and community members to develop and deliver exceptional events, programs, and services.
- Leading through creative and forward-thinking solutions to advance our mission and contribute to the field of career development.
- Delivering practical and impactful results that advance the organization, our members and the University.
- Managing resources effectively and efficiently to implement and advance the mission, values, and goals of CDN.
- Ensuring students of all backgrounds and identities are supported through CDN initiatives.