Diversity and Inclusion Program Certificate: Academic Year
The Diversity & Inclusion Recognition Program is an opportunity for individual career services staff and career offices to make a commitment to diversity work for the coming academic year.
- Individuals can commit to personal professional development activities that will help them improve their work with clients.
- Career offices can focus on ways to ensure the systems and structure of the unit are also effectively serving diverse populations.
The program will provide professional development activity ideas for both individuals and offices as well as provide a structure for recognizing those who make efforts in this area.
University of Minnesota Job Fair Committees (December-March)
- Candidate Marketing Committee
- Employer Marketing Committee
- University of Minnesota Job Fair Volunteer (Day-of fair)