Below is a link to each college's own structured mentoring program. For additional information on mentoring, please refer to the University of Minnesota Alumni Association's mentor connection website.
GoldPASS - Professional Networking Database (CBS, CEHD, CLA, CSE, School of Nursing)
- GoldPASS's professional networking database gives students a unique chance to connect with employers, alumni, parents, and other external partners to expand their own professional network. It is available to students in CBS, CEHD, CLA, CSE, and Nursing.
- To search for a mentor, go to GoldPASS and click on "Professional Networking."
- College of Food, Agricultural, and Natural Resource Sciences students connect with alumni and friends of the college who work in their areas of career interest.
- This program gives students additional insight into the discipline and practice of architecture and landscape architecture, clothing design, graphic design, housing studies, interior design, and retail merchandising.
- The CBS Alumni and Advancement Office matches interested CBS undergraduates with alumni who hold a job related to a student's field of interest.
- College of Science and Engineering students are matched with professionals in science, math, and engineering fields.
- Mentor program provides one-to-one matches between students and University of Minnesota alumni and other professionals in the student's areas of interest.
- The alumni board connects SJMC juniors, seniors and graduate students with professionals willing to share their experiences.
- Introduces first-year pharmacy students to professional career opportunities under the mentorship of pharmacists working in a variety of practice and business settings.
- This program matches students with alumni and other practicing professionals who share their interests.