The University of Minnesota has returned to in-person classes and operations. For more information on the University's on-going COVID-19 response, see our Return to Campus plan.
Here are some ways you can connect with us and our students:
- Contact us: a Career Services Employer Relations team member anytime Monday-Friday between 8:00am-4:30pm to get help with your recruiting efforts.
- Handshake: Connect with and recruit students on Handshake
- Post job, internship, and volunteer opportunities
- Host virtual chats
- Make yourself available for messages from students
- Use Handshake's search feature to view student and alumni profiles and resumes and reach out to qualified candidates
- Host an information session or networking event
- Attend a career fair: We have both virtual and in-person fairs. All of our fairs are listed on Handshake and will include details about format, cost, and registration.
- Interview: Host on-campus or virtual interviews through Handshake. Connect with an Employer Relations team member for more information.
- Projects: Post your project or micro-internship to Projects by the Maroon and Gold Network or Parker Dewey.
- Alumni Network: If you are UMN alumni, connect with students and other alumni through the Maroon and Gold Network.
Thank you, from the University of Minnesota Crookston, Duluth, Morris, Rochester, and Twin Cities Employer Relations Team.