Below is a link to each college's own structured mentoring program. For additional information on mentoring, please refer to the University of Minnesota Alumni Association's mentor connection website.
- College of Food, Agricultural, and Natural Resource Sciences students connect with alumni and friends of the college who work in their areas of career interest.
College of Design Mentor Program
- This program gives students additional insight into the discipline and practice of architecture and landscape architecture, clothing design, graphic design, housing studies, interior design, and retail merchandising.
- The CBS Alumni and Advancement Office matches interested CBS undergraduates with alumni who hold a job related to a student's field of interest.
College of Science and Engineering Mentor Program
- College of Science and Engineering students are matched with professionals in science, math, and engineering fields.
Humphrey School of Public Affairs
- Mentor program provides one-to-one matches between students and University of Minnesota alumni and other professionals in the student's areas of interest.
School of Journalism and Mass Communication
- The alumni board connects SJMC juniors, seniors and graduate students with professionals willing to share their experiences.
- Introduces first-year pharmacy students to professional career opportunities under the mentorship of pharmacists working in a variety of practice and business settings.
- This program matches students with alumni and other practicing professionals who share their interests.